Emily 18 Birth Can My Parents Really Keep Me From Seeing My Boyfriend?

Can my parents really keep me from seeing my boyfriend? - emily 18 birth

hello in Emily, and I'm 16th Kristian and my friend is 18 years old juice. 've been together almost 2 years. It is my best friend I have the impression that he was 12th used all the time, and we were always together. My family loved him and he and my mother went even talk sometimes to eat. So we were sexually active and never told my parents are afraid that you wouldnt imagine him ever. but found to through my phone and text messages. A. I'm cool. But no matter now, if I pull the stick, and I see congestion, I mean, I love this kid. But really, why do it. I'm a good boy, I have a promise ring, Im on birth control, would be in the collage. He has always been at home when he said he wanted and was never disrespectful. honestly, what can I do? tierd in hiding after shooting and the earth. really like it. What can I do?

2 comments:

..♥..Cat... said...

Unfortunately, they are doing what they think is best and if it can be affirmed. Elderly have to be so careful when they wanted to play dirty, they could rely on him to have sex with a minor.
Just play by their rules.
Talk to your parents and try to reason with them. Maybe meet in the middle on this issue. Sufficient time for the ad.
Good luck and God bless =]

Big Penis said...

so if sex with a minor? It is a difficult time in prison.

Post a Comment