Capsaicin More Drug_uses Which Is More Effective In The Treatment Of Neuropathy, Capsaicin Cream, Gotu Kola, Or Evening Primrose Oil?

Which is more effective in the treatment of Neuropathy, Capsaicin Cream, Gotu Kola, or Evening Primrose Oil? - capsaicin more drug_uses

I have a family with neuropathy in the foot, the alpha-lipoic acid has been trying for several weeks and is free thought.

I found capsaicin (current) cream, gotu kola and evening primrose oil as possible solutions of the University of Maryland, the Mayo Clinic and the University of Michigan medical databases.

Therefore, it is more effective? People who have no experience with these other therapies? (A treatment that I have overlooked?)

6 comments:

eclectic... said...

Try to first find the source of the neuropathy. I assume that the diagnostic tests in the combination of compression of nerves or diabetes or poor circulation has been excluded in the feet. Otherwise, I recommend the governors, first.

Secondly, I am an acupuncturist and a doctor, and I had great success in treating with acupuncture of neuropathy, especially when the neuropathy is in an area isolated (if it is as if the patient is a sock, I think, diabetes )

alt.heal... said...

I agree with the other answers. I took alpha-lipoic acid 600 mg per day and within a few weeks ago, the burning and tingling was gone. It happened to other people I know. Try this 600 mg dose or try another brand with a reputation of natural factors, INE, Source Naturals, Jarrow, Life Extension and now. to other supplements to heal nerves, not hide, the pain is L-carnosine, benfotiamine and Pyridoxamine. The last 2 are not chemically modified versions of the research on vitamin B showed that the treatment of large diabetic neuropathy.

carri said...

You can have your family, try another brand and increased the alpha-lipoic acid. The reason why I say this is from my own experience. 600 mg.once used a day to my problem of neuropathy in the feet and is a great help for them. Since then, I'll buy if I run, and I stayed mg of starch (600th) What is the difference. Buy a known brand. If this fails, try something else. My doctor prescribed me B-6 and B-12 for nervous problems that I just along for the restless legs syndrome.

katesher... said...

I suggested that castor oil in my socks. It takes a pair of socks and soaked in castor oil. Place the bottom of the cover with a dry pair (to keep the chaos below). To do that night. Please do not hesitate to email me if you have more questions ... I also agree with the EPA.

alpla said...

In diabetics, try mega doses of vitamin B
If not, you need to know the cause, but may help some antidepressants.

future fate said...

The chiropractor good experience in the adaptation of the leg.

Post a Comment