Travel Packages From Hawaii To Las Vegas Need Tto Book A Trip Package From Los Angeles To Hawaii,help?!?

Need tto book a trip package from los angeles to hawaii,help?!? - travel packages from hawaii to las vegas

Hello, I'm planning a trip September 28 to September 18 for me and my girlfriend.
We are from Italy, but I have relatives in Los Angeles, I was interested in a visit to Italy in Los Angeles and Los Angeles to Hawaii, but the problem is that the agent can travel browser to affordable packages to Los Angeles to find, Hawaii.
I found a website http://www.valuetravelhawaii.com/ really no experience in this book, the prices are good, but if more information or a site or series of actions that do?
My budget is not much, but every $ 800-900 is good, because we book a flight from Italy to Los Angeles and that cost me too much need.
Any help is very happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment